Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The ETC Driver (Baytown Terminal) provides safe and efficient loading, transporting and unloading of LPG and/or crude oil, as a sole operator/driver. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform vehicle inspections.
- Load and unload product by lining up hoses and connections according to customer requirements.
- Maintain proper placecards in complaince with shipping papers.
- Open, close, and secure all outlets.
- Operate manual and hydraulic valves, pumps and compressors.
- Operate vehicle controls and emergency equipment.
- Connect and disconnect trailer and adjust dollies as needed.
- Connect and disconnect trailer airlines and electrical connections.
- Prepare paperwork requirements accurately, completely and timely.
- Comply with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Comply with the hazardous material regulations which detail driver responsibilities and duties in the transportation of hazardous materials.
- Comply with Enterprise Transportation Company employee, operating, safety and environmental procedures and standards.
- Support the Enterprise Transportation Company Quality Program designed to encourage employee involvement to ensure quality of service to meet or exceed customer expectations while earning community respect.