Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: Senior Storekeeper - Material Management
Supervise daily activities of warehouse operations to ensure safe and efficient materials receiving, handling, storage, distribution and transfer. Maintain inventory levels and records and supervise subordinate storekeepers.
- Comply with HSSE policy, procedures and legislation performance of duties.
- Implement health and safety procedures. Operate tools, equipment, and machinery as per safety procedures.
- Ensure and verify all incoming materials documentation including shipping documents, tes certificates, inspection release note, MSDS, etc.
- Match materials deliveries with the associated purchase order.
- Ensure proper stocking activities including handling, checking, unpacking, segregating, storing, labeling, tagging, tracking and distribution of supplies, equipment and surplus while maintaining appropriate documentation records.
- Sort and place materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to assigned inventory location as per established warehouse and laydown area layout, and ensure that all materials are properly tagged with part number, Heat number and PO number.
- Make sure records and stores area of the warehouse are maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
- Check the daily housekeeping on warehouses and surrounding open storage lay down yard for safe and good work condition.
- Perform minimum and general preservation requirements for any material on site.( Example: small sized materials which might not be recognized shall be placed near by the warehouse to prevent material loss such as valves , Keep pipe ends closed in the laydown area..).
- Arrange shipping of rejected and/or damaged materials back to vendors as appropriate.
- Oversee the transfer of requested material from storage area to Construction Team, as per MIV and maintain records of all deliveries.
- Perform any related duties as assigned by supervisor or Material Manager.
- Supervise, and train employees assigned to warehouse.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in relevant field.
- Distribution (Business)
- Quality Control