Engine Room Operator
Responsible for operating, monitoring and maintaining the main power plant onboard.
Rio De Janeiro
• Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
• Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
• That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
• Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
• Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
• Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
• That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
• Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
• Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
• Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
• Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
• Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
• Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
• Safe and efficient execution of operation, maintenance and repair activities.
• Continuous monitoring of power consumption and distribution.
• All drills and checks are conducted as required.
• All applicable reports and logs as required by direct supervisor are maintained.
• Engine room is maintained tidy and in good working order.
• Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
• Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS
• Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
• All relevant equipment is maintained and maintenance is recorded.
• Maintaining sufficient stock of spare parts and materials required.
• As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.