Do you want to be part of a great international company world leader in wind energy?
Then take a closer look at this career opportunity and join our team at in France at Amiens.
Manufacturing and Global Procurement>COO MED>HSE France, Service
QHSE department is responsible for preserving and promoting an good level of quality in the safest environment possible for employees, supplier and clients.
As HSE coordinator, you will have an important role in all the sectors of the company (maintenance, construction, sales, transport, research and development) as well as in the support and controlling departments to achieve the operational relevant professional experience desired by the VESTAS group.
You will be in charge of :
- *Field activities in offices, warehouses and services (60%)
- *Creation of local HSE documents (risk assessments, HSE plans, emergency response plans, customer specific procedures,...)
- Responsible to provide expertise and support to operations in incident and hazardous observation investigation and root cause analysis.
- Perform site visits and inspections
- Actively, support the development and realization of a 'zero incident culture'
- Responsible to provide support and collaboration on HSE matters related to the country.
- Participation in tender processes (preparation of HSE documentation) and contract review from HSE perspective.
- Assist with various tasks contributing to staff organization.
- Perform and follow up internal audits at SU and SBU level.
- Develop and support implementation of processes and procedures, including hearing processes.
- Provide HSE expertise to customer support for HSE issues with customers
- Driving licence mandatory to perform site visits and inspections (50% of the time)
- BAC+2 to BAC+3 HSE
- 2-4 years of work experience within HSE in a international work environment.
- Fluent in English & French
- IRCA Lead auditor in ISO14001 and ISO45001 would be an added value. In-depth knowledge of HSE standards and best practices, quality ISO standards, concepts, processes and procedures.
- Proficiency in contractor/subcontractor sustainability management, including mobilization/demobilization, prequalification requirements and post-work assessment. Expertise in hazard jobsite assessment/analysis/solution, risk assessments, incident investigation and root cause analysis.
- Development/implementation of processes and procedures, including comprehensive HSE plans. Conducting inspections and audits
- Good communication skills is required. Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, to work freely, adapt to new/changing situations.
- Solid interpersonal, computer, presentation and collaboration skills. Flexibility to travel to sites across the country is required.
- Good interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills, within professional service provider environment.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good commitment to quality, good time management and reporting skills
We offer an exciting job in a significant international environment. you'll be working in a fast-growing team which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector. As well as offering a attractive salary and benefits package, we put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Additional information : Vestas is a company that offers opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at [ Link removed ] and follow us on our social media channels
- Interpersonal Skills
- Health Safety And Environment
- Time Management