At Schneider Electric we can offer you the career you are working towards. We have a unique worldwide capability for providing solutions, are the global specialists in energy management, have a sustainable outlook and are committed to our people and customers. With 185,000 employees located across more than 100 countries this is a fantastic opportunity to become a valued member of the Schneider Electric Team.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Sales Engineer to join our Power Products business which incorporates our Low Voltage Power portfolio.
Servicing the Auckland and Bay of Plenty territory, the aim of this role is to promote all Schneider products, solutions and services to the consultant channel, drive specification, and maximise Schneider opportunities working with our Panel Builder, Contractor, System Integrator and End User sales teams.
Specific responsibilities of role will include but not be limited to:
- Gain a solid understanding of the channel landscape to ensure key regional target opportunities are maximised across industrial and commercial sectors
- Identify, organise and lead northern regional opportunity meetings as required across the business units
- Understand all cross-selling opportunities that exist throughout the channel and influence with relevant offers
- Working closely with the Regional Manager you will play a key role in new launch events with specifiers/consultants
- Through formally implemented strategies you will drive coordinated bundled specifications which will incorporate the offerings of the other Schneider Electric business units
- Engage with relevant industry stakeholders through targeted events and initiatives to drive key influencers
- Continuously strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction
As our successful candidate you will bring with you
- Electrical trade and/or sales training is essential with tertiary business or engineering qualification highly advantageous
- Solid proven and successful sales / marketing / engineering experience is critical to the success of this application and position
- Knowledge of the specification channel market and key influencers within Auckland region
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Diverse and inclusive environment
At Schneider Electric we foster a culture that drives innovation through collaboration, individual contribution and passion. Our people are the energy behind the success of our business and make a difference at to our business every day. If you want to work in an innovative and challenging environment where your ideas are valued, and your career goals are supported what are you waiting for? Apply Today!