We are recruiting for a Project Engineer to carry out all Project Engineering activities for the design, construction, testing , commissioning and handover of new depot sidings. The project is extending Beckton depot to allow stabling of 30 new trains. We are ideally looking for someone who is multi-disciplined with a civils bias and shall have experience with managing engineering assurance.
1) Manage feasibility, design, installation and commissioning of all engineering disciplines for new sidings.
2) Providing co-ordination and technical expertise on the design management.
2) To provide information to the designers to facilitate preparation of designs (Responding to RFIs)
3) To assist in contract management.
4) To take actions in closing out issues identified during HAZID Workshops
5) Ensuring completion of Inspection & Test Plans
Skills, Knowledge & Experience required:
Sound understanding of cross discipline interfaces. Experience of managing and co-ordinating engineering projects. Knowledge of DLR/TfL/LU processes. Familiarity with large scale Depot upgrade Projects .
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.