Job Title: Field Training Manager
Reports To: Sr. Director of Operations
This position is responsible for training and developing personnel to successfully complete the solar installation processes with complete adherence to the Kuubix 5-Point Quality Checklist:
1. Safety is No Accident – Embody OSHA standards, ensuring the safety of team members and the customer.
2. Wired for Success – All electrical components installed according to local and NEC codes.
3. Proof the Roof – All accesses are flashed and sealed following proper manufacturing specifications.
4. Keep It Clean – The job site is organized and free of any trash or debris.
5. Install Excellence – Visually and functionally, work will exceed industry standards.
This individual will provide training for all incoming installation team members and further develop existing team members. This position will entail
a split of both office and field leadership with 50% of time spent in the office planning and developing training modules and the other 50% spent in
the field with hands-on training and development. A highly dependable and reliable leader who will maintain a high level of business ethics,
professionalism, and excellent communication with Operations managers, Kuubix executives, and customers. A team-minded individual with strong
organizational skills that can train, mentor, develop, and motivate others. An energetic individual who can manage stressful situations with calm,
humor, and solutions. A self-motivated individual who can work autonomously to develop engaging training programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate mastery of Installer skillset; knowledge to perform high quality solar installs.
- Ability to troubleshoot systems
- Ability to read and understand solar plans.
- Knowledge of the current building code.
- Provide both hands-on and online training for Kuubix installers to ensure Safety, Quality, and Budget goals for every installation.
- Lead continuous improvements in Safety, Quality, and Budget; assures quality of work produced is acceptable and exceeds company
- Lead the steady progression of individuals through the Installations Career Path.
- Appraising and delivering constructive feedback for team members
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with co-workers, Sr. Director of Operations, Operations Managers, and Kuubix
- Computer proficiency, especially email, Microsoft Teams, and Salesforce.com.
- Ability to provide continuous follow up and feedback on installations team.
- Out-of-area and overnight travel may be required.
- Execute customer service standards
- Possess a strong commitment to safety.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School Degree or Equivalent minimum. Higher education and certifications a plus.
• Minimum 3 year’s installer experience.
• Prior supervisor/management experience is required.
• Ability to read and write in English.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management team, AHJ’s, customers, and vendors.
• Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
COMMITMENT TO KUUBIX VALUES
• Willing to contribute, commit to, and increase the application of the Kuubix values of Knowledge, Unconventional, Unity, Balance,
Integrity, and Xcellence.
OTHER SKILLS/ CERTIFICATIONS
• OSHA-30 Certification
• NABCEP Certification preferred
• Tesla-Certified Installer
• Forklift Certified
• C-10 license a plus
Solar Field Training Manager
- Business Ethics
- Customer Service
- Financial Management