Come and join us to shape a sustainable energy future for Taiwan!
Take this opportunity with the world leader in wind energy and be responsible for multi-million dollar wind energy projects. Work with a dynamic team with fantastic growth opportunities.
Following Vestas successful growth in Taiwan we are looking to expand our Sales team.
As a Vestas Sales Manager you will be responsible for developing and materializing business opportunities for the biggest wind energy company in the world, contributing to its ambitious plans in the region. You will be representing the company in front of a large customer base and leading a team of experts to win deals and secure Vestas order intake.
This is a position with high level of responsibility, exposure, and ability to drive the company success in one of the most promising wind energy markets in Asia.
SBU ASP > Sales Asia Pacific > Sales South East Asia
- Grow, build and nurture a solid sales pipeline in the market
- Establish strong customer relationships and understand customer business model (Account Management)
- Analyze project permitting status and prioritize opportunities by identifying best prospects
- Coordinate and manage the internal cross-functional experts (construction, technical, procurement, service, legal etc.) during tendering phase to develop winning value proposition and drive the project team towards success (Bid Management)
- Lead contractual negotiations and close the deals
- Contribute to the development of Vestas commercial strategy
- Strong educational background within a relevant business, finance or engineering degree
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
- 5+ years experience in the power sector (preferably in the renewable energy industry)
- Experience in any of the following field’s: equipment sales, business development, project development/financing advisory and commercial project management
- Commercial minded with strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Result oriented and self-driven, able to progress independently towards the set goals
- Structured, organized and able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong team spirit combined with leadership skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and willingness to go the “extra mile”
What We Offer:
Work with a dynamic team with fantastic growth opportunities. This is a position with high level of responsibility, exposure, and ability to drive the company success in one of the most promising wind energy markets in Asia.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 11th February 2021
The primary work location is Taipei, Taiwan.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.