Senior Originator- Renewables
Petroplan are recruiting for a Senior Originator on behalf of a well-established European Developer with project development and pipeline in place across multi-European locations.
The Senior Originator is a newly established role created to support their rapidly growing activities across Eastern Europe in particular. Currently active markets include Croatia, Serbia, North Macedonia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania and Poland.
The successful candidate's task will be to source PPA solutions for their current and future projects and to support their existing portfolio.
Previous Eastern Europe experience within the field would be highly desirable (particularly Romania)
With offices set up across the vast majority of Europe our client are open to the location of the successful candidate, and could also offer re-location assistance for the right candidate to one of their various offices across Europe.
- Knowledge of European energy markets, in particular those ones in Eastern Europe
- Track record of originating, structuring, negotiating, and executing both utility and corporate PPA agreements in various energy markets and cross border
- Understanding of energy transactions including PPAs, Corporate PPAs, ISDA and EFET
- Deep knowledge of country specific subsidy and renewable energy support schemes
- Extensive personal network in the European PPA/energy market
- Proven ability to build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders in multiple countries and at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter with a proven track record of working both autonomously and as part of a team
Preferred Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a PPA origination or Power Trading or Energy Consultancy role
- Experience of the solar PV industry and utility scale batteries an advantage
- Strong commercial delivery mindset
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in energy sector in Eastern Europe is a plus
- Additional language as Romanian is a plus
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Photovoltaics (Pv)
- Project Management
- Self Motivation