Stabil Drill, A Superior Energy Services Company, is a global company that, since 1986, has been provided tough, durable tools to support the energy industry in some of the most demanding drilling applications. We have the most talented team of knowledgeable people who work together to deliver on our promise of integrity, strength and innovation.
Stabil Drill is currently seeking a Full-Time Machinist (Night-Shift) to join our team in Houston, TX.
The Machinist supports the operations environment by manufacturing tools and repairing equipment as directed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machines (Manual/CNC Lathe).
- Ensures machines are in working order and properly maintained.
- Perform minor repairs on equipment.
- Follow established safety policies and procedures.
- On a rotation basis, will be required to be on call when scheduled.
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, QHSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate in order to maintain the efficient running of the department.
- Minimum of two to five years’ experience in a related field preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Equivalent combination of experience and/or training.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.