Process System and Solutions DCS implementation
- Cooperate with Team Leader or above to achieve goals and objectives from Xi’an Engineering Center and PSS China. And from time to time which are not limited to those stipulated in the job description to achieve Quality Commitment.
- Familiar with the certain industry or domain; Participate the portion of team on team operation and project execution aspects through personal Communication and Team Work/Collaboration.
- With Service Orientated, Grasp Job Knowledge & Skill to accomplish each task in project execution; good ability to handle challenges.
- Participate project execution based on definition of EPM project Roles and Responsibilities in Emerson PMO PM-PMP-ST with awareness of Result Oriented and analysing issues by Shows Vision & Thinks Strategically skill.
- (abstract some clauseTeamwork are not limited to those stipulated clauses in PM-PMP-ST)
- Detailed design of software
- Implementation of software
- Integral testing of software
- Documentation of design
- Check of design documentation
- Check of implementation software
- Implementation of quality procedures such as configuration management.
- Comply with good behaviour and performance of project execution to achieve operational excellence goals and objectives (like continuous improvement, procedure optimization and etc.,) dynamically.
- Coordinate with Lead Engineer/Project Manager and Emerson Xi’an Engineering Center Team Leader or above to strive to achieve EPM and Emerson Xi’an Engineering Center’s vision, mission and strategy (like productivity in PERFECT EXECUTION and etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Automatic Control, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Above 5-years working experience in instrument and automatic control industries, foreign company working experience is preferred;
- Willing to Long-term travel (sometimes because of an emergency, and need to temporary notice);
- Excellent Visual Basic and iFix skills are preferred
- Excellent computer literate, fluent in oral and written English skills;
- Excellent Get Result/Accountability, Analyzes Issue, and Service Orientated;
- Familiar with Teamwork/Collaboration and Communication,
- Handling Challenges with strong Quality Commitment awareness;
- Good Leadership, and People Empowerment/Motivation;
- Understanding/acceptance BUs’ Vision, Mission, Strategy; and applying into daily work.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Personal Communications Services