• Work with NOV Tuboscope Sales, Operations and businesses teams to identify Phased array and EMI non-destructive evaluation requirements and develop solutions to support NOV Tuboscope products and services.
• Formulate plans for assigned projects and work with customers to track progress toward project deliverables.
• Design and perform experiments to optimize inspection systems and methods and conduct in-plant tests using phased array and EMI systems to characterize quality inspection process capabilities and issues.
• Work with NOV Tuboscope leadership to develop and implement actionable multi-generational technology plans for phased array technology and other non-destructive advanced inspection techniques.
• Effectively communicate results by preparing written reports and delivering oral presentations.
- Assist Operations with Ultrasonic Scan Plans and Customer Support questions/issues.
• Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field, or Master’s degree in the same with at least 8-10 years of relevant post-degree industrial experience.
• Experience in the development of Phased array ultrasonics imaging techniques for nondestructive evaluation applications and full matrix capture.
• Proficiency in the development of nondestructive evaluation systems and methods.
• Experience in the design, development, and testing of nondestructive evaluation components and systems.
• Expertise in using signal and image processing tools.
• Demonstrated ability to perform analytical and laboratory research work.
• Must be willing to Travel up to 25% of time (
- Customer Service
- Electrical Engineering
- Image Processing