Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and its teams and take part in the automotive electrification, autonomous driving and connectivity revolutions around the world!
The Group Infrastructure Solution Center defines, deploys and controls IS standard infrastructure; ensures IS security and confidentiality and collects, validates and standardizes local innovations. It is divided in 4 teams\:
1. Systems, Software and Standards - End points
2. Systems, Software and Standards - Servers
3. Network and Network Services
4. Security and Processes
Within the team “Systems, Software and Standards - Servers”, the engineer will work mainly on ITSM, CMDB & Valeo Infrastructure Quality Control Tool (VIQCT). The CMDB is the “heart” of the Information Systems with challenging requirements from the IS network, in particular the Cyber team. The challenge is to build an exhaustive, accurate, up-to-date CMDB and ensure control of our Infrastructure (On premise, & In the cloud).
• Lead the design and development of ITSM & CMDB Application
• Lead the design and development of VIQCT, and migrate the current platform to Cloud platform (with the support of Cloud Architects).
• Work with DevOps team to automatize the change management and IT processes
• Work with IT application owners to interconnect the IT systems with the CMDB and Infrastructure Quality Control Tool
• Work with Offshore team to ensure the monitoring of the platform, and the best level of support (Level 1 & Level 2)
• Coordinate external consultants & editors to update the platform
• Translate organizational IS requirements and use cases into CMDB and ITSM capabilities, verified to meet the requirements.
• Continuously manage, monitor, and update ITSM & CMDB application functional rules & architecture, with the support of the offshore team.
• Continuously manage, monitor, and update Infrastructure Quality Control Tool functional rules & Architecture (Performance is key), with the support of the offshore team
• Build reports & dashboards for Group IS & IT
• Awareness of the IS & IT community on the proper usage of CMDB & ITSM
Master’s Degree in Information Systems Technology
Minimum of 2 years of CMDB experience, Experience in IT architected is appreciated
A keen interest in new technologies and open source
Willingness to research and self-study to keep technical skills relevant in a highly complex environment
Innovative and ability to think outside the box for creative problem solving
Mentors and coaches colleagues and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement
Comfortable working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
3 years minimum of experience
- Automotive Industry
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Cloud Platform System
- Coaching And Mentoring