Finance > Group Finance > Power Solutions Finance > VPS Finance
Would you like to become the Business Partner in Finance for Power Solutions, influencing the future products of Vestas? Do you thrive as the go-to-person advising on a financial point of view in decision-making processes? If you have good social skills and value a supportive and collaborative work environment with a high degree of flexibility, then you might be our new committed team member!
You will join Group VPS Finance, a part of Vestas Global Finance organization responsible for business case development, business partnering towards Vestas product development, Vestas Power Solutions (VPS) and for ensuring objective and transparent decision-making. We foster a high-performance culture by providing realistic target setting, participating in strategic project work and ensuring that root cause countermeasures are implemented.
• Act as a Business Partner in the SVP areas and large development projects within Vestas
• Act as a trusted advisor on all financial matters towards the SVP and project teams to ensure cost transparency
• Take responsibility for full project cost reporting including value chain investments
• Support and drive of business cases on new products and follow up on commercial value created
• Prepare and present financial analysis for the senior management at Vestas Power Solution
• Experience as a Financial Business Partner, Finance Consultant or a Project Manager with a good focus on communicating the financial performance
• University degree in Finance or Engineering combined with a solid experience in handling project financials
• Experience working in a high paced environment with multiple stakeholders at all corporate levels
• Experience in presenting complex data to senior stakeholders and decision-makers
• Solid knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint - experience in SAP, SAP BI suite is a plus (but not a prerequisite if you have great IT and system skills)
• Proficiency in English, written and verbal
• Significant stakeholder management skills
• Solid communication skills with the ability to explain complex financial data
• Ability to motivate others and make decisions with no supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and influence the stakeholders
What We Offer
As part of Group Finance, we offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, flexible, reliable and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Work location is Aarhus N, Denmark.
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible. If you need further information about the position please contact Director, Kristian Brandt Grønbech
+45 5214 6013
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.