Emerson Process Management is actively seeking candidates to fill a MES Engineer position to perform the development, design, implementation, testing and delivery of MES Solutions. Engineers are key members of a diverse team of professionals executing MES projects in life sciences and related industries. Candidates must have an excellent understanding of key manufacturing processes in the life sciences industry to develop and execute the MES strategies used on assigned projects.
A successful candidate must be able to quickly develop good working relationships with the Emerson project team members and the client’s technical and management personnel. They will participate in all phases of a project from requirements definition through plant startup in a customer facing role. They also must work closely with Project Managers and other technical resources to deliver a successful technical solution that meets the project’s requirements for quality, budget, and schedule. Travel to various project sites will be required for requirements gathering, client meetings, engineering support and delivery as required.
• Work with customers to develop functional requirements for MES solutions through client interviews and documentation analysis.
• Develop detailed designs, implement and test Syncade MES solutions that meet client requirements.
• Develop documentation required for validated facilities.
• Quickly learn new skills and technologies.
• Work effectively at different levels within project teams, client organizations and sales.
• Identify change orders and justify changes to Project Lead.
• Start-up complex systems at customers’ plants.
• Proactively develop customer relationships; anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
• Syncade and /or Deployment experience with plant floor/Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) solutions ( Syncade, Rockwell ProPack Data, Werum PAS-X).
• Knowledgeable in FDA validation requirements preferred, including: User Requirement and Design Specs, Business Process Procedures, Design Reviews, Requirements gathering,
• Experience with .NET technologies preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees at different levels of the organization
• Must have the demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with others from all levels.
• Travel for short and long periods of time is required.
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or Biomedical Engineering.
• 3 years of experience in process operations experience in a highly automated pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or similar regulated manufacturing facility subject to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Direct manufacturing or manufacturing support experience in regulated life sciences industry in an automated environment with a demonstrated track record of proficiency with MES of 3 to 5 years.
• Experience implementing various functionality in an MES system for Pharmaceutical Customers
• Demonstrated experience of engineering principles related to typical pharmaceutical processing and support equipment.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
- Process Management (Business)
- Life Sciences