The Site Contract Manager will provide contract management support in the Site (Offshore) where works are performed in alignment with the Project Contract Manager for the execution of large-scale offshore wind farm construction projects.
- Change orders management (towards the client and main subcontractors), always in accordance with companies Offshore Wind processes.
- Claim management (from and to Client, from and to subcontractors) in accordance with the companies Offshore Wind processes. Contribute to development and implementation of project claim / claim prevention strategy.
- Support the management of main subcontracts together with Site Management and Project Sourcing. Supporting the Project Contract Manager and Project Sourcing during negotiations of claims, managing contractual changes and resolving disputes, all in accordance with Offshore Wind processes.
- Contributing to monthly project reports, summaries, and presentations, as required.
- Keeping proper records on communications, notices, claims, variations and the like on main subcontracts.
- Supporting the Project Contract Manager to keep proper records on communications, notices, claims, variations, and the like on the Turbine Supply Agreement.
- If so required, advising Sourcing function of Global Supply Chain (GSC Sourcing) on claims to suppliers, while acknowledging that GSC Sourcing is in the driver seat.
- If so required, supporting the Project Contract Manager on specifics of internal contractual awareness sessions.
- If so required, supporting the Project Contract Manager before, during and after meetings with client, subcontractors, suppliers.
- Any other contract administration task agreed between the Contract Administrator and the Project Contract Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in contract administration / contract management in EPC contracts.
- Preferred if this experience comes from contracts with critical interfaces in a complex infrastructure (e.g., civil engineering, offshore oil and gas, construction and/or renewable energy sector).
- Experience in offshore wind business will be well appreciated but not a must.
- English at a professional proficiency level
- Engineering, commercial, or legal backgrounds are welcome, otherwise suitable academic and professional qualifications related to the nature of the role.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Claim management experience. Dispute resolution experience. Preferred if experience in arbitration; but this is not a must.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Able to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- A team player. Able to encourage communication within the project team and willingness to share knowledge and information.
- Ability to work in complex environments; while focused on make clear and fact-based recommendations/solutions.
- Good sense of prioritization.
- Comfortable with managing matters cross-functionally
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Civil Engineering
- Claim Processing
- Commercial Awareness
- Conflict Resolution