Are you an experienced Consultant with expertise in the German Energy market?Would you like to join the world's leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors? If so, stop what you are doing and take a look at the following
At WRS we are thrilled to be representing an excellent worldwide consultancy firm who are looking for an experienced consultant to join their Germany office. They are eager to recruit hard working, driven individuals who are looking to progress in their career as well as to demonstrate their skillset to their current team of experts.
As part of this role your responsibilities will include:
- Drive the continuous development and expansion of our services in the field of energy markets in the D-A-CH countries
- Conduct and lead consulting projects for clients in the D-A-CH countries and Europe all the way from proposal preparation right through to
project delivery for customers
- Act as project manager and key expert in the areas energy market design/analysis, system services, balancing markets, demand side flexibility and commercial due diligence and become a go-to expert for these services across DNV
- Lead and significantly support the acquisition of new projects including preparation of proposals and meetings with customers
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations to our customers.
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Master's degree with major in Economics, Business Administration or Business Engineering with a specialization in energy
- Professional or native speaker of German with excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- In-depth understanding of wholesale energy and balancing markets, system services and demand side flexibility in the D-A-CH countries and Europe
- Several years of relevant experience on the design and analysis of energy markets gained in consulting, at an energy sector company, research institute, and/or (inter) governmental agency
If you feel that this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss further!
- Business Administration
- Energy Market