Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fuelled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical
10-15 years of basic and detail engineering experience in Upstream Oil & Gas, Refinery, & Petrochemical industry.
Candidates having experience in Reputed Engineering Consulting Companies preferably in the field of Refinery, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Oil & Gas.
- International Codes & Standards and Best Engineering Practices that apply to Mechanical Static.
- Basic awareness of quality management system and procedures
- General understanding of project management and control procedures
- Mechanical workflow process
- Project Mechanical Deliverables
- Experience in Design and detailed engineering of Static Equipment such as Column, All types of Heat Exchangers, Storage Tanks (Fixed and Floating Roof), Pressure Vessels, etc.
- Experience in Process / Utility Packages will be added advantage.
- Familiar with various client standards viz. ShellDEP, QP stds., ADNOC stds., Exxon stds.
- Prepare or review of all discipline engineering and design deliverables such as equipment list, technical specifications, datasheets, BOM, etc.
- Prepare or review static calculations for Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Storage tank
- Prepare or review mechanical data sheet for Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Storage tank
- Prepare or review technical specifications for Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Storage tank
- Requisitions for quotation and for purchase
- Review vendor quotations for compliance with project requirements
- Participate in project design reviews
- Prepare with cost/manpower estimates, bid evaluations and project proposals
- Perform inter-discipline squad checks (esp. process, piping, civil, electrical and instrumentation)
- Perform technical audits and quality reviews
- Vendor document review for Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Storage tank
- Nozzle Pro
- Excel Spreadsheet
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Identify/report technical concerns and solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Client Focus
- Teamwork, Planning and Organizing
- Decision Making in own work area
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Decision Making