We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Project Commissionning Manager
Duration --- Location
- The PrCOM is for a project the Work package T&C owner, responsible of the QCD commitment of the work Package T&C:
- Deploys T&C process on the field and make sure it is applied by the T&C team within the project.
- Pro-actively manages internal interfaces with project engineering, installation and external technical interfaces with Partners, Third Parties and Customers for T&C activities.
- Delivers T&C procedures, Method Statements and coordinates In-house trainings
- Prepares and manages Test & Commissioning works on field – Material and tools, documentation, people, access, logistic, …-
- Manages the T&C team:
- Ensures EHS on field with guidance and support from the Project team member in charge of Project EHS coordination
- Trains and supports people in the T&C activities
- Participates to Subsystem Leader, Engineer and Technician assessment of competency.
- Manages the tools and organize accurate calibration.
- Anticipates issues and reports / alerts on a regular basis – weekly – to the RC TCM and to the PM on progress, issues and risks on the project (EHS, T&C work, System delivery, …).
- Monitors/manages QCD performance delivery (including EHS and RSA –Railway safety-) of the work package T&C as per customer and solution / system requirements.
- Issues the REX on T&C activities, and proposes update / improvement of the T&C way of working / process / tools and the T&C Reference Library, to optimize T&C performance.
- University degree in Engineering
Technical Knowledge / Experience
- Knowledge of Energy systems, substations, HV, MV
- Previous experience in testing activities
- Must exhibit advanced knowledge of electrical industry standards.
- Experience on field T&C test.
- Proactive in order to promptly solve technical issues and anticipate all technical difficulties
- Must be advanced in the use of testing equipment and tools.
- Comfortable on field environment, availability to national and international travels (>70%).
- Spanish: fluent level both written and spoken is essential to fulfil this position’s demands.
- English: fluent level both written and spoken is essential to fulfil this position’s demands.(B2)
- Driving Licence
Behavioural Skills / Competencies
- Rigorous, process oriented, result oriented.
- Must have strong motivational skills, and must be able to establish positive relationship with other Alstom departments to ensure maximum success for the projects.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong leadership skills, attention to safety, strong analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Must have proven marketing knowledge and/or client relationships with testing and commissioning clients.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Agile Methodology
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Relationship Management