Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: [ Link removed ]
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting for Engineering Manager with downstream engineering and design experience, particularly FEED, in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemicals/Chemicals industry.
- Ensuring HSSEQ goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
- Safe delivery and handover of the Project, sustainably, safely, on time, within budget, and ensuring that a quality product is produced that represents ‘best value’ for all stakeholders.
- Responsible for all management aspects, including day-to-day work allocation and supervision, of the PMC Engineering Team the oversight of the FEED Contractor.
- To ensure PMC Engineering personnel are competent to perform their duties relating to the scope of work as identified in the PMC Contract.
- To provide leadership in the development and implementation of engineering processes and procedures.
- To ensure that both the PMC and FEED Contractor Engineering Teams are resourced with the correct disciplines and size to deliver against the requirements of the respective Contract.
- To provide technical opinion and advice related to short falls, recovery plans, minimizing potential risks and maintaining overall Project progress.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree is any relevant Engineering Discipline from an accredited university with minimum twenty (20+) years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry, including minimum 5 years in the GCC region. Must have at least 5 years of experience in similar position in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Projects.
- PC skills
- Leadership Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Must be a Team Player
- Capable of supervisory capacity for planning, organizing, communicating and personnel management skills;
Details about the role:
Location: Abu Dhabi
Relocation required: N/A
- Engineering Management
- Human Resources