The Vestas Offshore Service department is responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines in multiple windfarms in the North Sea within the Netherlands. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
- Maintaining the customer relationship to ensure high customer satisfaction
- General support to the Service Manager
- Electrical and mechanical operations
- Maintaining and upgrading installation activities
- Carrying out a diversity of check-ups, repairs and replacement activities of turbine components
- Responsible for a frictionless operation of our turbines and use of our systems like Condition Monitoring / Remote Control
- Plan service tasks on a daily basis
- Organize Vessel + O&M team transfers
- Monitor weather forecasts
- Prepare transfer plans and customer reports
- Maintain and update planning board
- Approve hours of Technicians
- Warehousing and managing of spares and consumables
- Plan Statutory tasks with the customer
- Technical support for trouble shooting in WTG's when necessary
- Planning of Annual Scheduled and Unscheduled Service & Maintenance
- Input to Monthly Customer Report
- Ensure implementation of upgrades
- Completed electrical or mechanical degree from a technical school/college/university
- Professional experience (electrical or mechanical) and preferably offshore and/or with high voltage (preferably gained over a 2 year period)
- Fluent English skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Driving license category B
- Ability to influence and lead others in a positive manner
- Comfortable with working at heights and offshore
- Excellent communication skills (multi-site liaison required)
- High level of safety awareness
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good organisational & time-management skills
- Willingness to travel to other sites when required
What we offer
We offer a challenging job, an excellent learning environment and opportunities for career development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional culturally diverse team in a constantly growing industry. We provide a competitive compensation package and a 40 hours/week working contract without rotation work.
Living in the area of Ijmuiden (maximum 50 km away) or willing to relocate.
Please apply with your English CV online on our career portal – thank you.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Complex Problem Solving