Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Instrument Technician (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Dunga, 14/14. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Day to day duties may vary according to business needs. The following are typical:
• Repair and daily maintenance of the Company’s instruments and controls at the field.
• Timely and high quality mid-life repair of instruments and controls, including:
• Disassembly, repair, assembly, installation and testing of various types of instruments and controls at the field.
• Identification and elimination of defects during operation of instruments and during inspection in the repair process.
• Testing and commissioning of the repaired equipment.
• Checking the accuracy and load testing of the repaired equipment.
• Technical maintenance of instruments and controls, including all types of preventive maintenance.
• During work at night shift, work under supervision of Lead Production Supervisor, in other time all works to be coordinated only through Instrumentation Supervisor.
• Inform the Supervisor of the necessary materials, spare parts, tools, and ensure their economical and rational spending.
• Develop and introduce advanced methods of instruments maintenance, repair, installation and participation in the modernization of existing facilities.
• Compile daily reports on the performed scope of work
• Promptly and precisely execute the orders and instructions of the Company's management and the immediate supervisor, associated with his job duties.
• Ensure safekeeping of goods, entrusted equipment and tools.
• Fill in applications and keep records of maintenance and repairs in SAP system.
• Perform routine maintenance of fire and gas detection system.
• Conduct planned maintenance and repair of hydraulic ESD systems on the wells.
• Methodical materials relating to the work to be fulfilled by him/her.
• Company structure, key personnel of the company and its divisions.
• Placement of structural divisions and individual specialists in the company.
• Security service’s instructions on visitors access to the Company territory.
• Internal labor regulations.
• Etiquette labor regulations.
• Means of communication, office equipment and computer, rules of their operation.
• Labour legislation of the RK.
• Regulations and norms of safety arrangements and precautions, industrial sanitary and firefighting safety.
• Working with electrical diagrams and drawings, reading of P&Ds
• Basic knowledge of PCS
• Higher or secondary professional education in Instrumentation and Controls, work experience by profession no less than 3 years.
• Knowledge of the English language.
• MS Office skills.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Job Description is made in two languages – English and Russian. In case of differences between English and Russian translations Russian translation should prevail
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #InstrumentTechnician
- Audio Equipments
- Business Requirements
- Business Structures
- Electrical Diagrams