Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for an Order Management Executive - Vietnamese Speaker (006XS2) to make a difference!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Purpose of the role
- Work with our customers in a professional manner, to ensure we meet our customer’s expectations from order to delivery and to achieve the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Receive, analyze, monitor, solve, record and process all requests for customers purchase orders, credit notes, warranty claims, handling complaints and providing a service that allows to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Provide customer service by phone, email, web chat according to the WUSAC methodology, register these communications in our CRM system (Sales Force.com), in order to address the requirements to solve cases and close ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Properly handle the entry and modification of purchase orders in SAP of all channels in the shortest possible time ensuring the accuracy of the information.
- Create discount forms through the Workflow application for approval of Product Managers, Business VP, Finance Leader and/or Country Manager.
- Enter complaints and claims in the CRM system, assigns the necessary tasks via the Workflow to supply chain support and once response is obtained, to respond to the client using CRM system.
- Update customer on order status estimated delivery date, materials parameters, billing, transport, etc.
- Create and manage credit notes on adjustments or commercial returns with approvers and corresponding channels to ensure timely response to customers.
- To monitor the portfolio areas, logistics, quality control and product managers for approval.
- Raise Materials creation requests if the reference has not been setup in SAP.
- Use configuration tool to build the Build of Material (BOM) for adapted products Made-to-Order (MTO) orders
- Validate with the Credit Department on customer credit status if there is a block during order entry of purchase orders
- Participate in the Short Interval Meeting (SIM) logistics meeting with supply chain team to ensure timely delivery as pre our Commercial Logistics Offer (CLO) and customer’s expectations.
- Actively participate in training programs and training to improve skills, which allow to achieve optimal performance.
- Participate in and actively promote the company’s continuous improvement program looking for ways to continually improve the way.
- Quality Management
- Customer Satisfaction