At Jacobs, we’re transforming intangible ideas into creative solutions designing the future - today.
Join us as a Project Manager and be a key team member of Jacobs Strategic Consulting Asset Management Group (AMG). Be an integral part of our group of consultants who provide strategic support on setting future asset management and assessment solutions for client teams. Clients include: Federal, cities, transit agencies and fortune 500 companies- among many others. As our Project Manager, your initial focus will mostly support education clients, both K-12 and higher ed, but this could also expand into Federal, aviation, transit, and public sector markets. The possibilities are endless!
Bring your project management skills to life as you:
- Collaborate and organize project implementation plans, field communications, research information relative to project and client needs and troubleshoot in regards to given project assignments by Program Managers
- Provide coordination of multi-discipline A/E inspection assessment teams (i.e., civil, mechanical, architecture)
- Establish scope of work and assessment responsibilities based on understanding of client’s expectations for their facilities' operation and function, knowledge of its' documents and location/accessibility, and specifications and qualification of documents included in project deliverables
- Research and prepare all necessary documents and information in preparation of assessments
- Provide reasoning and schedule input to main project schedule for assessment activities; develops schedule updates as desired
- Review and provide provide feedback on operation and maintenance manuals, training plans, and inspection manuals
- Develop and maintain project documentation to include assessment plan, assessment checklists, meeting reports, presentations, inspection reports, etc
- Provide reviews at specified intervals in the project
- Develop and guide assessment process
- Prepare and deliver presentations to stakeholders that include client key team members, community groups, other high level officials
Join us and you will have the opportunity to travel around the country, and in some cases, around the world!
This is a remote position.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Architecture, Engineering or technical field
- At least 7 to 10 years of relevant professional experience in project management
- Ability to synthesize complex, multi-disciplinary information, as well as critical thinking skills and results orientation
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and present assessment findings in a public forum
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet project requirements (~25%)
- Ability to guide and mentor while effectively developing associates
Ideally You'll Also Have:
- Professional Licensing (PE, NCARB, etc.), Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience with: BUILDER SMS, FCA, Microsoft Excel, Access, Power BI, and Tableau
- US Citizenship
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under URL blocked - click to apply
and [ Link removed ] .
Project Management Professional