At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Directly responsible in supervising, developing, and coaching the assigned planners. Responsible for assigning, coordinating and execution of daily work activities to ensure a productive workforce that supports all Maintenance Planning goals in accordance with the QA Manual, company policies, and local, state and federal regulations. Provide supervisory oversight for planning of work packages for work to be performed by the respective Maintenance departments. Ensures packages are planned in accordance with plant procedures with the highest quality, ultimately ensuring the plant is maintained in a safe and reliable condition. Provide analysis and assist in developing recommendations to the Maintenance Planning Manager to allow strategic decisions for improvement of the work planning process. The Supervisor Maintenance Planning, when not performing the supervisor role will plan packages (as applicable based on site). The Supervisor Maintenance Planning will also function as a backup to the Manager Maintenance Planning in their absence.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Supervises Maintenance Planners for scheduled and emergent work for both On-line and Outage conditions. Ensure that all assigned activities are performed effectively and efficiently in accordance with plant procedures and local, state and federal regulations. Inputs to performance reviews for assigned planners. Provide development opportunities and coaching for responsible planners to drive individual and department improvement. Interface with Work Management, Supply, and Engineering to identify and resolve work package issues.
- Input to the Maintenance Planning Manager improvement areas, perform internal trending of performance of responsible planners, perform required CAP products and provide coaching / counselling to respective planners when required.
- Review work packages for quality and readiness as required. Verify work instructions are adequate and comply with all applicable station procedures including NSP’s, NSWP’s, ASMR Code, etc. Review and approve all required work packages, including 10.CFR50.59 screening or evaluation (if required).
- Prepare / Revise work instructions as required that provide direction to the Maintenance Department for maintenance repairs, performance of preventive maintenance and surveillances, and the implementation of modifications. (As applicable based on site)
- Fill in for Manager Maintenance Planning in their absence
- Supervise 5-7 planners
- Interface with local, state and federal agencies and INPO as required.
- Maintain needed ERO qualifications for assigned role.
- Participate in duty rotations as applicable to site requirements.
- 4 years’ experience in the craft he/she supervises and plans
- At least three years of experience must be in a planning function to support the E-0 duty requirement.
- Must have completed a positive Leadership Assessment (FLS)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making and planning skills.
- Demonstrated strong leadership potential and accountability
- Four-year technical degree
- Previous Corrective Action I Root Cause Analysis Training
- 2-year technical degree with 8 years utility or related industry experience
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
[ Link removed ]
- Decision Making
- Complex Problem Solving
- Product Quality Assurance