[ Link removed ]
- Defines and requests resources to best meet APU engineering needs.
- Supports work with P1 engineers on new launches to ensure that cost and timing targets are met.
- Follows VPS principles including KanBan, SMED, TPM, JIT, etc.
- Interfaces with director level at MSC, PMC and PVC meetings.
- Works with the Division Industrial Director on large scale projects (such as plant reorganizations), optimizing investments, and developing industrial strategy for the plant.
- Coordinates the Minus 30 activities for the APU, developing new projects, coordinating the implementation of MSC items, and providing input on the plant contribution to the Division Minus 30.
- Participates in implementation of 5 Axes tools in technical departments.
- Participates in PSGs, QRQCs, VPS workshops, and other cross-functional teams.
- Improves APU layout and physical flows between logistics and production.
- Contributes actively to improving continuously the equipment and production means by efficiency, by proposing and implementing suggestions of improvement and modifications.
- Participates in problem solving groups with QRQC methodology, in order to reduce scrap and technical issues on the production line, reduces machine breakdown, improve ergonomics on working stations, improve process in production and logistics.
- Ensures good functioning of production equipment, being responsible of corrective and preventative maintenance action plans at plant level.
- Participates in the start-up of new products and production lines and to validation of transferred processes.
- Insure the process of modification of mass production processes.
- Insure implementation and update of process documentation on workstations and on work standard (VPS included)
The above is intended to describe the general content of the requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Currently enrolled in or recently completing an Engineering degree or related technical degree
- Industrial Production
- Logistics Operations
- Preventive Maintenance