We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Within its Central Engineering Team, Alstom is looking for a Train Validation Engineer
Position based in Saint-Ouen (93), national and international travels (15% of the working time)
As Train Validation Engineer, the purpose of your job will be to lead the Validation activities at train level during tender phase and project execution. You’ll be responsible of the “Quality, Cost, Delays” for the Validation part.
You will hierarchically report to the Site Validation and Certification Manager and functionally to the Project Engineering Manager of the project you are working on.
Your main missions will be:
- The implementation of the standard process and related methodologies and tools in order to ensure Validation efficiency
- The test execution
- To Ensure the timely issue of the Validation proves (including proves of lower level systems and components) and to consolidate Validation files
- To provide a strong and structured REX to feed costing activities, and to enrich the Train Validation metier technical repository.
You will be responsible for:
- The review of the Sub-System Validation Plan relevant to test at Train level and accept / reject it. Consider other possibilities if relevant
- The management of the Train Validation activities. The creation and the maintenance of the validation plan
- The approbation of the Train System handover
- Review and approve the Train Test Procedures / reports
- The management of the validation schedule, optimizing the validation sequence in relationship with the train design and configuration maturity and test means availability
Graduated from an engineering school, you have a successful experience in management.
You have an experience in railway industry and solid knowledge of Train System
You master the planning tools and have capabilities in test organization •Knowledge of Standards & Regulation
Electrical habilitation level is required (ie : B2V - B2V Essai - BE Essais - BR – BC)
You’ll work in a diverse and multicultural environment, so a very good level of English is mandatory
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Agile Software Development