- Maintaining existing customers/business and developing new customers/business;
- Developing long-term relationships with customers , through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Persuading customers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education to customers, arranging and carrying out technical/product training;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both customers and company needs;
- Meeting sales targets through new business development and existing business penetration, coordinating sales projects;
- Keeping team work with other members of sales team and other functional team;
- Education: University graduate in technical subject;
- Skills / Technical Knowledge / Experience: At least 3 years selling experience in industrial, plastics industry background is preferable; basic English skill in speaking, listening, writing and reading; Hand-on experience in customer installation and test; Experience in making training/presentation for customer;
- Out-going character, positive, aggressive, self-motivated, can work independently and work under pressure, strong communication skills and excellent team work spirit;
- Able to travel frequently;
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Self Motivation
- Stress Management
- Selling Techniques
- Persuasive Skills
- Team Working
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)