Emerson’s Zedi Cloud SCADA Solutions (ZCSS) Customer Care Centre provides basic level of troubleshooting customer issues including set up of new customers permissions, password resets, monitor and notify customers of alarm notifications.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Receive and act on all inquiries from customers with a focus on superior customer service
- Ability to communicate with customers via email and phone effectively
- Identifying and reporting application bugs
- Refer enhancement requests and/or technical service requests to the appropriate team members
- Escalate customer issues to other areas within Customer Care
- Support other team members enthusiastically when called upon for help
- Make recommendations to improve efficiency
- Represent the department to the other departments in the company
- Act as a change agent both internally and for our customers to promote and effect continuous improvement in the delivery and the adoption of ZCSS solutions
- Participate in the development and delivery of new service offerings
- Ability to multitask and utilize multiple systems and programs in order to resolve customer issues
- Monitor, analyze and respond to well alarms
- Receive and act on support requests with a focus on superior customer service while troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Ensure all information is documented, kept up to date and changes are entered into database promptly
- Monitor and respond to working alone devices
- Validate and troubleshoot production data for various reports
- Providing user administration services for customers including, setting up new users, changing passwords, granting permissions, setting company default parameters across multiple SCADA Hosts
- Basic level of troubleshooting customer issues including set up of new customers permissions, password resets, Monitor and notify customers of alarm notifications
- Coordinating the implementation of automated data pushes to a customer’s field data capture or production accounting solution
- Maintain accurate reports from all communications with clients using Sales Force/Service Cloud
- Experience working within Sales Force/Service Cloud
- Identify and create leads through Lead Generation program
- All other duties as assigned
Experience and Education Requirements
- Preferably BS in Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Computer, or other Engineering Degrees
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service role providing support and/or working in a production operations role within an oil & gas company.
- 1 years’ experience working within a technical support environment
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional background and skills providing superior customer service
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge and/or skills in Salesforce and Service cloud an asset
- Fast learner (ability to learn new software quickly)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, and basic understanding of computerized databases
- Strong team player, capable of performing in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Able to work with confidential information
- Strong investigative skills in a multitude of assets
- Proven ability to identify, analyze and resolve complex issues
- Excellent time management skills, particularly the ability to manage numerous interruptions and juggle several complex issues at one time
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.