Implement organisation wide bid proposal strategy for Engineering, Procurement and Construction project with establish pricing that will improve the organisation’s competitive position
- To assist in the pre and post sale bid preparation functions
- To assist analyse and understand tender requirements
- To assist in the collection of commercial, financial and technical information needed for the bid and proposal.
- Reporting tender/contract status and expected tender status to the Project and Operations Director on a regular basis
- To assist in the preparation of tender documentation and tender pricing/costs and obtain approval from the General Manager prior to tender issu
- To assist in the tracking of tender addendum and status of tender query and answer from client.
- To assist in facilitate commercial, financial and technical information among the team members to ensure consistency in strategies and proposal as a whole.
- Degree in Engineering or a related discipline
- 5-8 years of bids/tenders experience preferably gained within the Oil and Gas industry Excellent Organisation, communication, negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of contract law would be an added advantage
- Contract Law