Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a %245B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food %26amp; beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord%26rsquo;s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.
Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.
Answers customer questions on order status, account status, pricing or product following established preocedures to resolve issues and refers more complex requeests calls to appropriate saff. May have limited authority to offer discounts to resolve inquiries regarding damaged, late or incorrect shipments of company products. Uses computer software to check order information, determine availability of products and provide a quote. Refers unusual or complex problems to Supervisor or Customer Service Representative Lead for resolution.
- Provide customer service to a number of OEM Customer accounts.
- Process orders including entry and validation.
- Frequent fax, e-mail, and phone customer contact.
- Order entry, stock checks, order expediting, and review pricing and terms are adhered to.
- Run Daily/Weekly Reports and republish results.
- Interface with Engineering, Manufacturing, and other depts. to fulfill customer requests.
- Assist other department personnel as required in the support of customer service.
- Resolve credit holds, researches outstanding claims, initiates motor returns, etc..
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Able to respond to customer%26rsquo;s product and technical application inquiries.
- Insure customer satisfaction in all transactions.
- Shares best practices across the enterprise and drives global process improvement.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, detail oriented, and prior account management experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience working directly with customers. Good listening skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills are required. The candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to multi-task . A basic level of training in CRM and Oracle.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and 4 or more year%26rsquo;s experience to become familiar with company products and customer service policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Familiarity with the CRM and Oracle.
- Must be results driven and willing to operate in an environment of often conflicting priorities and compressed timelines
- Must be a self-starter, capable of maneuvering through a multi-segmented organization.
- Ability to do work with:
- MS Office suite Power User (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams)
- Business Intelligence Power User (Creation of Custom Reporting, Dashboards, and Analytics)
- Experience with technical or complex products.
Travel: Some travel required (%26lt;10%)
Language: English required
- Account Management
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Improvement
- Claim Processing