We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Purpose of the Job
IXL Project Architect is responsible for Requirements definition and specification down to detailed schematics and Interlocking software and hardware lifecycle. Ability to deploy the sub-system on a project.
What are my Responsibilities?
- Shall be able to apply independently extensive expertise as a generalist or specialist to meet company standards and customer requirements including the design of complex new / modified products/ systems. Defines specifications for new or modified products / systems in area of specialization to meet contract requirements. Performs responsibilities with limited direction from the manager.
- Capable to develop solutions to complex problems requiring innovation and creativity. Provides technical leadership to individuals or teams in resolving problems as defined above.
- Should provide technical direction on assigned project(s) to other technical staff reporting within same project(s).
- Shall Lead or participate in technical discussions directly with customer and represents / protects the company’s interest. Works with project manager involving potential modifications to company’s specifications delivered so far.
- Capable to review specification documents and manages input to technical proposal and cost estimates as requested.
- Should Provide technical input to or provides required documentation as needed per assigned procedure, process and activity being performed including partnering with technical writing / training staff
- Shall Provide support CBI Project Engineering team in its competency acquisition, competency development plan, technical decision making, Analysis / trouble shooting of issues reported from site,
- Shall Review CBI Application Design team KPIs and propose development plan.
- Shall Participate in assessment of CBI application Design team members by providing 360 degree peer feedback to CBI Dept Head
- Shall Participate in root-cause analysis and resolution of issuess detected in team deliverables.
- Should Keep abreast of technologies used by the company, industries to remain current and prepared for technology chances within the work environment
What do I need to qualify for this Job?
- This role is expected to build effective working relationships across a diverse project team, International stake hoders, Poject Engineering managers, Adapt quickly, Check consistency before delivering, participate in Design & Peer reviews and able to establish simple communication on complex topics.
- B.E / B. Tech or Diploma with 12 + years of signalling experience
- Proficient in English Language and MS office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Technical expertise in functional area
- Exhibited Personal leadership in directing the activities of others in area of specialisation
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Building