This position will focus on the compressor technology and HVAC system technology. This technical role will focus on the evaluation and development of new technologies in the field of compressors and refrigeration systems. This role will be a member of research team to provide support for new concept field testing when needed, including compressor testing, system controls and system electronics.
- Compressor technologies for future new products, including structural design and test.
- Competitor analysis, including compressors and systems.
- investigates technical resolution for system integration, including hardware and control logic.
- Design and test system integration solution per project request.
- Technical survey base on patents/Academic literature/Product Analysis
- Manages research project on schedule and delivery per project scope.
- Assists in the review and monitoring of patent/scientific literature relevant to business management.
- Maintains a safe work environment for self and others.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in mechanical engineering or HVAC background
- At least 7 years(BS) or 4 years(MS) work experience in HVAC or electromechanical machinery (BS degree)
- Must have strong mechanical engineering background with theoretical and practical
- Be familiar with basic HVAC system knowledge and GB standard
- Strong knowledge in design and modeling of electromechanical machinery, fluid flow, and heat transfer
- Must have a strong interest and learning ability to new knowledge and technology
Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
We help customers in the world’s most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life. Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson’s culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find opportunities with us. Join our team and start your journey today!
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Fluid Dynamics
- Heat Transfer