CLOSING DATE 4 JULY 2022.
GustoMSC-NOV is seeking a Project Planner to be based in Schiedam, The Netherlands. The Project Planner operates across the GustoMSC- NOV organization, establishing and maintaining project schedules as basis for project management, client reporting, resource planning, sales planning, portfolio management, and progress reporting. The primary planning software is Primavera P6.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Establish project execution schedules in cooperation with the Project managers and relevant lead personnel.
- Perform forecasting and ahead planning to ensure early detection of risks and opportunities.
- Review vendors and fabricators schedules on quality, sequence and logic to ensure compliance with own Global Project schedules.
- Collect, analyses and perform monitoring and reporting of actual progress and deviations for the various disciplines and projects in relation to planned values.
- The functional reporting line is to the Project Controls lead and within projects to the project manager.
Education & requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an appropriate field of study (essential)
- You have relevant experience within the offshore energy industry (essential)
- You have a strong technical interest and ability to independently schedule complex structural/mechanical projects through engineering, fabrication, assembly, testing and commissioning in a time logic sequence (essential).
- You communicate and cooperate well and are good at motivating others.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Experience with Primavera P6 is required.
- Experience with schedule risk analysis and schedule resource loading/earned value management is considered an advantage (desirable)
Experience and competencies
- As a Project Planner we believe you have minimum 3 years of working experience as a project planner with EPCIC projects in the Oil & Gas, shipbuilding, offshore mechanical equipment, or offshore energy sector. The experience must be gained through all project phases including tracking, reporting, forecasting and planning of projects.
- Key competencies: precise, proactive, analytical, self-reliant, flexible, teamplayer, strong communicator.
- Assembly And Installation
- Earned Value Management
- Flexible Working