Maxeon Solar Technologies is a global leader in solar innovation. Built from 35 years of boundary-pushing solar innovation, Maxeon designs, manufactures and sells industry-leading SunPower branded solar products. Maxeon is Powering Positive Change every day with a brilliant, passionate, and driven team of more than 5,000 people globally.
We push the boundaries, taking solar technology higher, faster, and farther than before.
We hold ourselves to a higher standard, striving for the highest integrity, safety, and quality.
We thrive together as a global team, embracing our diverse backgrounds to make a positive impact on the world.
Join us in POWERING POSITIVE CHANGE™
Financial Reporting Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Ownership of the Company’s external financial reporting process including quarterly and annual reporting filed with the SEC (Forms 20F and 6K)
- Preparation of the quarterly earnings release and supplemental packet
- Prepare and maintain supporting schedules and documentation for SEC filings
- Compliance and maintenance of XBRL requirements
- Research and document accounting issues to ensure GAAP and SEC compliance
- Provide external audit requests
- Provide Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements
- Support the Group's variance analysis process
- Perform other accounting and reporting related projects as assigned
- Complies at all times the Environment, Health and Safety and Manufacturing Quality standards, rules and regulations
- Performs other duties may be assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Applies intermediate subject matter knowledge, including principles, theories, and concepts, to solve a variety of common business issues.
- Refers particularly complex issues to higher levels for resolution.
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of BS Accountancy and a CPA
- At least 8-10 years of experience in Accounting in a multi-national environment
- At least 3-5 years of experience in supporting SEC reporting
- US GAAP and IFRS accounting knowledge
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Able to handle multiple projects with the ability to budget time productively
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Can work well at different levels of the organization
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Flexible and can manage individuals, directly and indirectly reporting to him/her
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by national, federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
- Financial Management
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- International Financial Reporting Standards