Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Lease Operator in Watford City, ND. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. Candidate responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation and gas compression.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Skills / Qualifications
- Prepares for and performs maintenance, taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups.
- Proactively monitors well and equipment performance, take appropriate action to maximize production.
- Works with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.).
- Operate and optimize Artificial Lift Systems such as: wellhead compression, capillary strings, plunger lift, foamed injection, gas lifts and flow case equipment
- Interfaces with Engineering for data gathering requests.
- 3+ years direct experience with oil and gas production practices, equipment and terminology
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to utilize laptop PC and applicable software programs
- Work in temperature extremes or adverse weather conditions
- Work in several different geographic locations each day
- Climb heights up to 24 feet to gauge tanks
- Walk, bend, stoop and lift
- Williing to work weekends and be on call
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. [ Link removed ]
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Oil And Gas