Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
Reporting to the IT/OT Infrastructure Service Manager, the IT/OT Service Supervisor will support the service delivery for Information and Operational Technology systems, including Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and IT Infrastructure for North America. The Services apply to the following systems: Plant Automation and ICS, Central SCADA/GMS, OT applications such as OSIsoft PI, End-user generation end points / laptops, Plant automation, Data center, telecommunications and Network. Services requests range from system/network incident, user management/system access, data outage, new system or upgrade, etc. It excludes Employee Service Delivery management (i.e. business IT and desktop support).
What You'll Do at Enel:
The IT/OT Service Supervisor will be in charge of:
- Review daily the proper triage and routing of service requests and escalation to Level 3/4 support and monitor SLAs.
- Support the coordination among the ICS Service Desk, internal SMEs and resource, and support vendors to ensure timely service delivery.
- Collect and manage key information necessary for service support structure (e.g. contact info, plant outages, monitoring tools, ISO/Offtakers contractual obligations, etc.).
- Monitor and update GDS work schedule to ensure 24/7 coverage on-call.
- Support the drafting of new procedures and knowledge base articles.
- Manage and support the knowledge sharing and documentation platforms.
- Support the enforcement of the procedures and policies in place, including NERC CIP or other applicable regulation.
- Use system health monitoring tools to proactively trigger maintenance actions, systems upgrades, data circuit issues, etc.
- Review ticket history to uncover underlying or recurrent issues and proactively address them.
- Collect and compile data to establish service reporting to review SLAs and KPIs.
- Support the maintenance and services contracts administration (planning of needs, purchase orders, invoicing, etc.) for the ICS Service desk and other Tier-3 and 4 contracts.
- Support Internal SMEs in contract management for IT/OT services.
- Perform approval of reception of Services and Material in ERP (SAP).
- Contribute to the development of the shared IT service management platform (ServiceNow) and roll-out of new workflows and modules specific to OT service.
- Support internal subject matter experts to develop and automate monitoring tools and alarms to proactively address issues.
- Deliver training to internal resources, contractors and end-users related to service delivery processes and tools.
- Support the onboarding/transition of services with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work/travel internationally and domestic: up to 10%
The IT/OT Service Supervisor will be involved in the following key aspects:
Who You Are:
- Support the daily coordination of Service providers and internal SMEs
- Support the development of the service framework by drafting processes and procedures
- Support the development of the Service management tool (ServiceNow)
- Perform service contracts administration and integrate new providers in the Enel service framework.
- Deliver training on Service Delivery processes and tools
- Support the onboarding of new plants/systems/processes in the OT Service structure
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation & Controls or experience in similar position.
- Minimum of 3 years in IT/OT Service management and relevant experience with a regulated, large-enterprise environment such as Energy, Utilities, Manufacturing, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a technical support role, preferably in a distributed environment.
- Experience in developing IT Service Management tools (ServiceNow preferred).
- Knowledge of IT Service framework such as ITIL or equivalent.
- Ability to query, compile and format data to support IT service management processes (User management, Asset Inventory, IT monitoring, etc.).
- Dispassionate, process-oriented mindset with ability to enforce procedures to meet service goals.
- Good communication skills to interface with vendors.
- Grit, determination, and relentless focus on operational and service delivery and improvement.
- Proficient in: Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, use of Excel Macro, Power Point.
- Ability to produce and review technical (e.g. troubleshooting guide, incident report) and non-technical documentation.
- Driver’s License.
- Must be able to clear a 7-year background check.
What Enel Offers You:
- Experience in IT/OT system/infrastructure design, integration or maintenance.
- Good understanding of the following fields:
- Industrial communications: Modbus, ICCP, IEC104, DNP3, OPC, OSI PI, etc.
- Network and System Administration: Windows and Linux servers, Virtualization, LAN/WAN/Firewall management, etc.
- Database administration: SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Security management and auditing best practices.
- Experience in a similar role in the Energy, preferably Renewable Energy.
- Familiarity with NERC/NERC CIP standards for Power Generation.
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
- Data Centers