Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the 'why' of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their state-of-the-art facilities that are changing our world.
As an Electrical Engineer in Houston, you’ll leverage your people management skills to help your team members discover what drives them and guide them forward. You’ll be providing a range of skills as part of an integrated building services design team. Our skills include power system planning, power distribution, lighting design, fire and life safety systems, vertical transportation and construction coordination.
As part of our team, you’ll have the chance to work on projects that bring innovative solutions to our clients’ locally and worldwide by providing a range.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Professional Engineering (PE) license
•At least 7 years of experience working for a MEP firm
• Revit, 3D AutoCAD or equivalent
Ideally You’ll Also Have:
• Experience leading Electrical projects.
• Experience working on a varity of commerical buildings such as aviation terminals, convention centers, data centers, federal office buildings, high-rise office towers, and hospitality.
• Experience designing full electrical systems, including power, lighting, fire alarm and signaling systems.
• Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws
and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Electrical Engineer
Licensed Professional Engineer
Fire Alarm Systems
Signaling (Crane Rigging)