Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 365 operating locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit [ Link removed ] for more information or connect on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , or [ Link removed ] .
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The primary responsibility is to implement and execute test cases against client applications and web-based software, supplying detailed reports of issues found to Development. Additional responsibilities include assisting support with resolving issues and working with the device management team as needed and performing automated and manual testing of mobile devices and software applications for quality assurance (QA) of both iOS and Android operating systems
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation
- Total 3-5 years of experience
- 2 years of relevant experience in automation testing
- MS Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability
- Hands-on knowledge on iOS testing
- Familiarity with XCode and Simulator software in iOS
- Experience with iOS app and web application testing practices.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, and knowledge of SQL
- Minimum 2 years of knowledge on Android application testing.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages.
- Ability to translate requirements into a solid test cases.
- Strong diagnostic skills to track, troubleshoot, and identify issues.
- Ability to take direction and work well with others.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Off hours availability with remote teams.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Experience with testing web applications with C#/C++ and .Net
- Experience with Jira, or other issue tracking tools
- Experience writing automation with coded UI /C#
- Experience with Perforce, or other code management tools
- Experience of source control systems and configuration management.
- Experience with Oil & Gas industry applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Test Automation
- Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Computer Control Systems
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- .Net Framework