SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Quality System maintenance
- Take a lead in certification renewal, the extension for current existing system and certification with outside 3’rd NB organization.
- Cooperate with intercompany in the group in order to apply for and follow up new certification progress based on new project requirement or new product
- Conduct audit from the key account and outside 3’rd certification org.
Process Quality management optimization.
- Collect and analyze process quality data, find out the quality improvement solution.
- Create and optimize the process of quality inspection and acceptance criteria in order to improve inspection efficiency and inspection accuracy.
Process Quality Cost Control
- Collect and analyze process quality cost data to find out the main causes using 20/80 principle tooling to provide the solving solution in order to reduce the cost of poor quality.
Specification and Industry Std Support
- Product testing std explanation or clarification in plant
- Cross dept support in explaining and clarifying of project specification and std to CSR or PSQ team during contract review or tech clarification step.
Measurement system management and maintenance
- Measurement system daily management and maintenance.
- Contact the outside inspection or testing org to calibrate and maintain measurement tooling or instrument to be within validation ensure to meet industry specification or related law requirement.
- Optimize maintain the measurement to keep the cost to be a reasonable level.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Quality management, Engineering, Technical.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas: quality system management, quality assurance, engineering or process engineering. Experience within manufacturing preferred.
- Familiar with ISO9001,TS, PED ,SIL, ATEX, API6D, API607,ISO15848,CU-TR, ABS, etc.certification or std preferred.
- Familiar with ASME16.34, ASME16.5, ASTM as preferred.
- Familiar with SPC, QC 7 tools, etc. statistic and analysis tools.
- Demonstrated ability in the development and implementation of major change programs in systems management
- Extensive project management experience within multi-disciplinary teams, supported by a methodology.
- Strong capability in planning and analytics, structured problem solving, facilitating and presentation skills.
- Persuasive communication, influencing & negotiation skills (internally and externally).
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills preferred.
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results, Action-Oriented
- Manages Complexity, Conflicts and Ambiguity
- Build Collaborative Relationships
- Drives Engagement, Ensures Accountability
- Plan & Align; Communicates Effectively
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Product Quality Assurance
- Self Motivation
- Quality Management
- Quality Assurance