To convert data into meaningful information and give important insights to management to help them make important business decisions.
To ensure timely and high-quality analysis, validation and reporting of complex demand and supply data for the
To ensure the Supply Chain’s delivery performance remains at best-in-class levels through a systematic cadence of accountability.
To identify, collaborate, and gather project hardware requirements globally from all pertinent internal and external sources to assist in creating an accurate monthly demand forecast transmitted for production.
- Identify, collaborate, and gather project hardware requirements globally from all pertinent internal and external sources to assist in creating an accurate monthly demand forecast transmitted for production.
- Provide customer expected lead times for projects and communicate risks.
- Ensure that the planning leadtime is adhered to and project data is maintained by Sales and Project teams worldwide.
- Calculates data using available fields within the gathered information. (basic statistics, cost accounting). Analyzes gathered information and data using diagnostic analytics (root cause analysis. Gap Analysis, Pareto Analysis). Ex Service Level / Forecast Accuracy Poor Performance, High Inventory Opportunities, Variation / Repeatability Analysis)
- Conceptualizes and develop business reporting tools for Supply Chain Operations to support S&OP strategies (usage of complex formula, macro, VBA and MS Access)
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Provide various monthly management reports - including KPI’s, quad charts and higher management measures (as requested) to drive actions in line with business needs.
- Review relevant data and create action plans to resolve identified gaps in the process
- Supply weekly and monthly planning reports to internal and external customers.
- Utilize data-on-demand tools to monitor customer order priority and material availability.
- Decide on order prioritization in case of inventory shortage and utilize override capability in the ERP system.
- Create, review and update the demand plan and inventory strategies to support inventory, sales and on-time delivery targets.
- Coordinate with Cabinet Assembly Locations regarding project schedule to ensure their project requirements are covered in the demand plan.
- Utilize business tools in monitoring customer projects from proposal stage to project won until order entry.
- Manage and maintain project details in the planning database to ensure accurate project forecast.
- Ensure that the order and project administration teams from each world area including engineering and integration centers releases the related sales order for proper project tracking and netting.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Reporting Tools