Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
SABIC Affairs and Integration Department (SA&ID) manages SABIC governance, reviews SABIC performance and facilitates integration implementation. SA&ID manages SABIC’s affairs within Aramco; and provides the appropriate direct advice and support to shareholder representatives, as well as the chairman, nominees, directors and members of SABIC’s board. The department acts as the primary focal point of communication between SABIC and Aramco’s internal organizations and provides support to SABIC through service level agreements. SA&ID drives the Aramco/SABIC integration through close collaboration with all stakeholders, and tracks and reports progress on the same.
The Planning & Performance Management Analyst’s primary role is to generate analytical findings and provide recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others; as well as to coordinate planning activities, perform variance analysis and be able to proactively identify and provide solutions for problems and issues that arise in the assigned areas. This role also coordinates, prepares and consolidates performance analysis and reporting to management, including preparation of Business Plans, Mid-Year and Year-end Accountability reports.
- Understand the Petrochemicals business market dynamics in terms of supply and demand balances, operating rates and global and regional business dynamics; and provide in-depth financial analyses of business performance.
- Plan, execute and lead finance and performance management (F&PM) of analytical activities under the broad guidance of senior staff and supervisors; particularly in resolving complex, cross-functional, non-routine and or design issues.
- Generate analytical findings and recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others.
- Develop and maintain close partnerships with business and operational counterparts in the F&PM organizations within assigned areas; and represent the organization in cross-functional, cross-organizational teams involved in F&PM-related tasks.
- Participate in and support the planning, reporting and forecasting activities and initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Develop and manage financial reporting model to provide comparative analysis of actual vs plan, and to assist financial planning process.
- Provide management reporting, financial advice and business integration support.
- Analyze periodical financial results of the various JV’s and subsidiaries under Aramco’s Chemicals portfolio.
- Support risk and viability assessments of potential investments is viable.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or a related discipline, advanced business degree (e.g., MBA Finance) or relevant professional certification (e.g., CMA, CFA, and CPA) is preferred.
- At least 10 years of professional, relevant P&PM experience in the Chemicals and Refining industries, including:
- Performance analysis, assessment and reporting
- Financial (IFRS) reporting
- Business planning/budgeting
- Investment Analysis
- Financial modelling
- Strong understanding of Petrochemical’s business, market Intelligence and familiarity with short term and long-term strategic planning would be a preferred.
Data not available
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
- Business Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management