Oversees construction and engineering projects to make sure the team makes progress and meets goals. As a project controls manager, your duties include project planning, scheduling planning meetings and progress check-ins, estimating and monitoring project costs, sticking to a budget, and reviewing project quality compared to the desired objective.
- Assign roles and responsibilities to cost control team and manage the project cost control team including cost engineers, planners and QS
- Provide project controls management, including baseline schedule development and management, performance status.
- Ensuring the Project controls team produce weekly / monthly reports in line with the project and company reporting calendar, providing details on progress, actuals, forecast and explanation of variances.
- Support and advise on the definition of Project Controls and Earned Value Management policies, procedures and the standards required to deliver projects.
- Facilitate Regular Meetings on schedule development and management, performance status with Critical Path, Trend / Delay Analysis, S Curves, Histograms
- Represent the Organization Project Control team and Maintain Official Contact with the Employer
- Monitor, Review External / Internal Schedules that includes all interface milestones and activity durations from multiple discipline & contractors’ schedules and feed changes to the integrated master schedule.
- Monitor and Review Schedules from Subcontractors / Vendors.
- Approve the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress Targets as per Look Ahead Schedule
- Monitor and control programme compliance in respect of the projects contractual obligations.
- Project Baseline Schedule
- Project Progress Reports
- Schedule Monitoring Tools
- Three Month Look Ahead Schedule
- Earned Value Management
- Project Management
- Project Planning