Requisition ID: 144581
Job Level: Mid Level
Department: Project Controls Scheduling
Employment Type: Full Time
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering (KIE) has an immediate opening for a dynamic Scheduling Analyst in our growing Project Controls Group. You will be part of our rapidly growing Infrastructure Design Department, which includes structural, geotechnical, civil, drainage, roadway, rail, and materials disciplines, is a multi-faceted and leading-edge division of Kiewit with best-in-class technical expertise focused on the design-build delivery of infrastructure projects.
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering's Design Build Management team are driving clients to turn to Kiewit during all stages of design-build projects to manage their multi-disciplined design teams to improve schedule, control costs and minimize risk. Our construction-driven engineers analyze root causes and resolve design issues before they impact schedule and budget. Particularly on large design-build projects, clients benefit from the proven processes and tools used by Kiewit to minimize project risk. We are an in-house resource that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff shares experiences gained, innovative concepts, and design best practices for all projects that we support.
Our participation leads to safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
On our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but it will help propel your career forward faster than you might expect. We will train you, develop your skills, and allow you to take on projects that impact millions across North America. With top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building RRSP plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you’re ensuring a lifetime of success.
This position is be based out of Kiewit Infrastructure Engineer’s Calgary office.
Kiewit Project Controls Group is seeking a Scheduling Analyst with specific responsibility for project scheduling in the Lone Tree, CO office. We are looking for the ideal candidate to perform planning & scheduling activities utilizing Primavera and an ability to apply a logical progression of construction/engineering knowledge to support a wide range of project types.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Providing and/or overseeing critical path method scheduling (via Primavera) for construction projects.
• Developing schedules for estimates and current projects.
• Preform company scheduling procedures and reporting.
• Coordination with project teams to assess reporting and identify risk and create accurate forecasts.
• Providing scheduling analysis for delays and impacts to identify and mitigate project risk.
• 2+ years’ experience in Primavera (P6) Scheduling preferred
• The ability to travel (up to 50%)
• Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related degree
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated work ethic
• The ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment
• The ability to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done
• Occasional extended assignments at other sites are possible
• Ability to relocate based on business needs
- Absent an approved exemption, due to federal, state, local, provincial and/or client-requirements, this position may require an individual to be fully vaccinated by a Health Canada-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccine or undergo weekly testing upon hire and as a condition of continued employment.
We believe in equal opportunity in employment practices without discrimination and comply with all laws regarding human rights in the provinces where we operate.
- Architectural Drawing
- Build Management
- Business Requirements
- Construction Management