Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components worldwide used within complex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy, and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN (pronounced “Direction”), based on the integration of innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.Job Description
Function in a cell where the operator is required to set up and operate 2 CNC turning machines with minimal supervision.
- Operate two 3 axis CNC turning machines simultaneously.
- Familiar with collet style and bar feed set ups where tight tolerance turning and boring is routinely performed.
- Responsible for maintaining quality expectations and hitting daily production goals.
- Complete all related paper work - work orders, inspection documents, and tracking sheets as required.
- Proficient use of computer.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace in accordance with Rexnord policies, 5S procedures, and in line with Rexnord core values.
- 2 years experience CNC Turning; or a technical degreeor equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effectively communicate and work in a team environment.
- Requires knowledge of various metals and related cutting tools.
- Accurately read and comprehend complex blue prints and related GD&T callouts, work instructions, ISO procedures, etc.
- Advanced shop math skills including trigonometry.
- Can perform programming, set up tooling, work holding, and make offsets.
- Demonstrated proficiency with precision measuring tools used in machining processes.
- Ability to consistently bore holding tight tolerances of .0005”.
- Inspect first piece and in-process pieces to ensure parts are to specification or drawing.
- Ability to select and adjust appropriate tools and materials to attain demanding standards in different work situations.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran