The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing and resolving Automation Solution Business Units issues related to Advanced Pricing and intercompany setups for IR/ISO, factory direct (internal drop ship) and Oracle back to back process.
- Performing pricing administrator tasks related to Pricing Security such as defining pricing security privileges, creating pricing entities, etc.
- Perform functional testing as required by IT and business relating to change management- direct pricing changes and collateral damage
- Assist with transfer of business process testing to Automation Solutions Centralized Testing team
- Participate during weekly pricing calls as required
- Participate as project team member as required
- Prepares user documentation and follow-up evaluation.
- Responsible for maintenance of effectiveness of assigned systems.
- Updates documentation as required by changes in assigned systems.
- Provides for and/or participates in user training in various functional organizations as required.
- 4-7 years’ experience in Oracle Order Management and Oracle Advanced Pricing
- Oracle Advance Pricing-Factor Based Pricing a plus
- Additional Oracle Modules a plus
- Knowledge of Transfer (intercompany) Pricing, intercompany invoicing, intercompany relationship setups, IR/ISO, Oracle back to back process and Factory Direct
- Proficient in PL/SQL, XML Publisher report
- Experience on REST API’s and Java is a plus.
- Experience on Vendavo tool is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different functions across Units and different levels within the organization.
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle based on Agile methodology.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work resourcefully with limited supervision.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be flexible, adaptable and the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to travel globally
BE/B. Tech/MCA ,
Candidate should possess the degree from a recognized University/ Institution only
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Processes
- Change Management