This position is INSIDE IR35
Pay rate: £40-£55 ph Umbrella
West Midlands based with some flex working
Your profile as a software controls engineer (m / f / d):
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on mechatronics, electrical engineering, aerospace, control engineering or a comparable subject
- Detailed knowledge in practical control engineering and it's application in automotive sector (preferably), or aerospace sector.
- Knowledge in Model based software implementation , validation and ensuring compliance to process(Matlab/Simulink/Targetlink or equivalent tools).
- Prior knowledge of ISO26262 and ASPICE process would be a bonus.
- Very good knowledge of English verbally and in written form.
- Keen to work in a global and intercultural environment.
- Target Link
- Product Software Implementation Method
- Automotive Industry