Energy is a fundamental basic need of our society. Fossil fuels, including oil, are an essential source of energy and will remain so until renewable energies have the capacity to meet the growing demand for energy.
Nearly 5,000 SBMers globally are proud to design, build and operate floating facilities that produce more than 1% of the world’s oil. We do it in the safest, most affordable, and most sustainable way. And we continuously strive to reduce emissions, in line with our emissionZEROTM program.
As a leader in floating technologies for the oil and gas industry, we recognize the significant importance of climate change and the growing need for renewable energy. We invest in products and services that enable the transition towards renewable energy, with a focus on Floating Offshore Wind, Wave Energy, and Carbon Capture and Storage. In addition, we also develop Smart Digital Services to improve and support everything we do.
Oceans play a central role in producing the energy of today and of tomorrow. We work together with the world’s leading energy companies to make that happen. We act responsibly and ethically so that communities where we operate benefit from our presence and activities.
We are committed to sharing our experience to deliver safe, sustainable, and affordable energy from the oceans for generations to come.
[ Link removed ]
The Commissioning Discipline Supervisor is responsible for the daily interface with the Yard supervision Team. You monitor the Construction Scope of work related to your discipline, in compliance with the project HSSE, Quality and schedule requirements as defined in the construction execution plan (CEP).
In order to create a safe work environment on Site, you are to:
- Adhere to the HSSE plan and enforce its implementation by the Yard.
In order to meet Group/Project Quality requirements, you are to:
Adhere to the Quality Plan and ensure the ITP is followed diligently by the Yard
Implement Group Quality Golden Rules
Interface with the site Quality verification team for his/her own scope
In order to achieve Mechanical Completion (A-Scope), you are to:
Ensure Yard Supervision team is working with latest Project drawings, specifications and procedures
Provide feedback on Yard manpower and physical progress to the Construction Superintendent
Participate to the review and approval of the Yard construction procedures related to his/her discipline
Attend all Inspections as per the Project Inspection and Test Plan (ITP)
Review and approve Quality Verification Documentation
Monitor the compilation of the Manufacturing Data Records (MDR) by the Yard Update as built dossier related to his/her scope of work
Monitor the completion of the Discipline Inspection Test Reports (ITR-A’s and associated Punch list) by the Yard Assist Material Controller in performing Receiving Inspections of materials and equipment related to his/her scope of work
- Engineering discipline degree or diploma from University or Engineering College.
- 15 years experience, preferably some gained under project conditions.
- Extensive experience in leading onshore/offshore commissioning activities on complex FPSO/topsides process systems,
- Strong experience in start-up activities, in particular gas treatment and compression/injection systems, seawater treatment and injection, process systems such as cooling medium, heating medium, glycol system.
- Good knowledge of engineering and systems technology in a project environment.
- Knowledge of Process Control Narrative (PCS).
- Experience in commissioning Permit-to-work (PTW) preparation & Notice of Energization (NOE).
- Ability to write technical documents and operational test procedures (OTPs).
- Knowledgeable in sub-system boundary limits & marked-up engineering drawings.
- Experience in attending Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs) for large rotating equipment and ICSS hardware.
SBM Offshore N.V. is a listed holding company that is headquartered in Amsterdam. It holds direct and indirect interests in other companies that collectively with SBM Offshore N.V. form the SBM Offshore Group (“the Company”). SBM Offshore provides floating production solutions to the offshore energy industry, over the full product lifecycle. The Company is market-leading in leased floating production systems delivered to date, with multiple units currently in operation, and has unrivaled operational experience in this field. The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation, and life extension of floating production solutions for the offshore energy industry. For further information, please visit our website at [ Link removed ] . The companies in which SBM Offshore N.V., directly and indirectly, owns investments are separate entities.
SBM Offshore is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. SBM Offshore does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Floating Production Storage And Offloading
- Industrial Control Commissioning
- Offshore Work