Brief Description of SunnovaSunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers and solar standard community homebuilders. Our mission is powering energy independenceTM and changing the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits – and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person. Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry! The Application Support Analyst II- ITCC Position
Sunnova Energy is searching for Application Support Analyst II- ITCC to be responsible for monitoring system performance and appropriately triaging incoming service requests and incidents to the IT Command Center (ITCC). This individual will also be responsible for monitoring incoming service requests and incidents for assigned application(s).
Application Support Analyst II- ITCC Responsibilities
- Provides 1st level help desk application support to users.
- Monitors incoming service requests and incidents for assigned application(s) during scheduled shift.
- Investigates and diagnoses service requests or incidents according to their priority/rank.
- Assists/coordinates incident responses & communications for critical & high severity application issues.
- Maintains process and knowledge documents for assigned application area(s).
- Works with individual users to gain understanding & information about issues reported.
- Performs advanced data analysis on reported issues.
- Follows the escalation process to ensure professional IT support service during shift.
- Flexible schedule, willingness to work weekends and/or evening shifts
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience
- 1+ years of IT Help Desk/Support role
- 1+ years with Data Analysis Tools such as SQL
- Schedule needs to be flexible to the needs of the business; requires weekend or evening availability based on an on-call schedule to provide production support
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong customer service and verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Picks up on technical concepts quickly, quick learner, critical thinker, excellent problem solver and a team player
- Provide off hours on-call escalation on a rotational basis
- Extended periods of time at computer workstation
Sunnova offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, healthcare flexible spending account, and 401(k) with employer match.
- Competitive compensation & annual bonus
- Paid time off, including 10 holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Cell phone allowance for many roles
- Free access to onsite fitness center in Houston and/or discounted fitness memberships through health provider
- Complimentary garage parking in Houston
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Data Analysis
- Help Desk