Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Tetra Tech’s Regina office is seeking an Intermediate Environmental Engineer, Geoscientist, Scientist or Technologist to join our dynamic team in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Conduct Phase I/II/III environmental site assessment, remediation, risk management, and hazardous building material assessment projects on behalf of our clients at sites throughout the prairie provinces and the Arctic.
- Co-ordinate the schedules and activities of project sub-contractors.
- Perform assessment activities while being mindful of the policies and procedures to protect worker health and safety.
- Perform environmental soil and groundwater sampling in accordance with company, client, and industry standards.
- Perform air quality monitoring and sampling consisting of indoor air quality and soil vapours
- Perform hazardous building material assessments and sampling in accordance with company, client, and industry standards.
- Maintain meticulous comprehensive field notes.
- Prepare draft work plans for review by senior staff.
- Prepare environmental site assessment reports.
- Use industry practices and procedures to solve environmental problems.
- A university degree in Environmental Engineering, Geoscience or Science, or a diploma in Environmental/Civil Engineering Technology or related field is preferred.
- 3-7 years of environmental consulting experience, showing increasing responsibility.
- Previous environmental assessment experience (soil and groundwater sampling, Phase I and II environmental site assessments, site remediation, risk management, hazardous building material assessments).
- Knowledge and understanding of provincial and national environmental guidelines.
- A strong desire to work as part of a team that is committed to protecting the health and safety of project participants.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work with limited supervision.
- A valid Saskatchewan Class 5 driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Willing to travel and be away from home for extended periods of time.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at [ Link removed ] Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.
Environmental Impact Assessments